H&L Partners is seeking a Programmatic Specialist to join our Media team in our brand-new Oakland office, just off the water at Jack London Square. The Programmatic Specialist will take the role in strategizing, building, and optimizing programmatic campaigns that seek to push the envelope. If you’re looking for the opportunity to take your programmatic buying experience to the next level, we want to speak with you!
- Build, launch, and manage digital campaigns across all forms of performance media, including paid search, social, display, video, and native
- Manage campaign spend and performance, depending on client budget and KPIs
- Analyze and draw conclusions, leveraging third-party data analysis tools, campaign results, and website analytics data
- Provide recommendations to clients according to performance analyses
- Continually improve campaign performance via testing and analysis of performance-based ad copy, positioning, and targeting
- Use reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of digital marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage multiple clients across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Present clients with the latest digital trends, available betas, and new opportunities
- Work on other projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Hands-on optimization experience in the following channels and platforms:
- Display, video, native, and audio digital signal processors
- Facebook and other social media
- Search engine marketing and pay-per-click
- Knowledge of proven optimization techniques, bid management, and automation/algorithms/artificial intelligence that support the aforementioned channels and platforms
- Proficiency in media planning and reporting
- Knowledge of the targeting capabilities of digital ads, by channel and by underlying technology
- Experience with Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Amobee, and Flashtalking
- Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analysis
- Minimum of one year of experience in performance marketing, and a background in tech
- One year of experience in managing a demand-side platform programmatic trade desk
- Experience setting up and managing paid search campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Communication: written and spoken (presentation skills included)
- Planning and organization
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Thrives in a work environment that grants autonomy. The ideal candidate has excellent follow-through skills to oversee projects from start to finish, and to conduct ongoing assessments.
- Is able to work collaboratively with internal and external teams to manage campaigns.
- Communicates well. The ideal candidate is able to receive and give direction to teams and effectively articulates who the target audience is through presentations.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate is proactive and has a creative approach to solving problems. He or she is eager to make an impact on the evolving media landscape by learning new platforms and expanding his or her knowledge and is excited to launch and grow a team and department.
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Programmatic Specialist–Oakland.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.