Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? Are your skills on the next level, but they aren’t being fully recognized or used in your current position? H&L Partners is looking for a Search Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to be a part of our amazing media team in our Oakland office!
The Search Manager will lead the overall campaign performance, which includes daily paid search campaign planning, keyword research, ad group planning, bid management, and search analytics. If this sounds like the transformational opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop best-in-class paid search campaigns to drive client goals within budget
- Assist with biddable media and pay-per-click platforms such as social media, Amazon, and demand-side platforms
- Manage paid search campaigns from beginning to end—keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization
- Design and implement tests to generate learnings and improve campaign performance
- Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, such as bid adjustments, keyword expansion, and daypart adjustments
- Work with broader media team to ensure search campaigns are effectively supporting overall client objectives and media strategies
- Work with current search vendors to transition search campaign management in-house
- Implement best practices for cross-tier coordination (for multitier automotive client)
- Test and analyze new search formats and betas
- Paid search campaign management experience (e.g., pay-per-click, cost-per-click, cost-per-acquisition)
- Two to four years of experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Google Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Search, Search Ads 360, or other paid search platforms
- Knowledge of how paid search fits within the broader media and marketing landscape
- Experience setting up and using third-party tracking (e.g., tracking pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Data-driven mindset, and ability to create and understand search engine marketing reports
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics, computer science, or related preferred
- in a technical discipline
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has experience in the full cycle of paid search campaigns, and can connect with our clients and vendors as our in-house paid search expert.
- Is able to work on multiple projects at once in a highly collaborative environment with several teams.
- Works well independently and in a team.
- Works well under pressure, particularly when priorities shift.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Is passionate about his or her work!
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line: Search Manager–Oakland.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.