They say getting the work through the agency is the most glamorous part of the whole organization. Well, actually, they don’t say that.
Because you’re in the middle of it all. Everything. On the front line with the Account Service, Creative, Media and Production teams. The deadlines are fierce. But you’ve got this because you’re crazy about the details yet so charming in the way you keep it all moving forward.
Senior Integrated Project Managers at H&L are at the heart of the agency and are responsible for overseeing the quality of work, project profitability and movement of broadcast, digital, print and social creative through the entire agency workflow. You will be a partner to the account lead and creative lead, protecting the creative vision while shepherding work through the agency and ultimately releasing for delivery to the clients.
Additionally, the Senior Integrated Project Manager assures that the project deliverables map to the creative brief and business objectives and that the timekeeping and project budgets are up to date in real-time.
This position requires a positive, can do attitude paired with the flexibility and ability to work with multiple teams co-located. The ability and desire to partner and mentor junior members of the IPM team is key as is maintaining the broad vision required for executing a project, including strategic thinking & leadership from beginning to end. Experience with franchise retail and automobile clients a plus.
- Provide team leadership; work with the account and discipline leads to ensure project success within budget, timeline, and scope.
- Experience driving cross-office stakeholders.
- Responsible for project profitability; planning, tracking and approval of project expenses, billing and invoices.
- Serve as a key point of contact internally, communicating expectations to team members and managing the work in an agile method from inception through delivery of final creative.
- Oversee cadence for kick-off, status and day-to-day meetings; ensure timely completion of all milestone phases.
- Quality control lead
- Build relationships with existing clients; support and facilitate client demo, support client presentations with appropriate team members and directors.
- Look for opportunities to further increase client engagement through up-sell and future opportunities.
- Day-to-day mentorship of the junior members on the IPM team.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, communications, business or other closely related areas. PMP certification a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in advertising or marketing communications managing multiple broadcast, digital, print, website, video and interactive projects concurrently.
- Proven track record in fast-paced agency environment including exposure to clients, ability to lead project teams and ability to successfully mentor team members.
- Able to demonstrate proven organizational and project management skills.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is a seasoned, detail-oriented, highly organized, problem solver.
- Can take the lead on planning and managing large, complex projects with many workstreams in their entirety, from brief to delivery.
- Will take the driver’s seat and push the work forward, with a relentless focus on the details.
- Is solutions-focused and the go-to person to assess challenges.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: SIPM – OAK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.